Subject: CDTV/CD-ROM information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 12:47:01 BST

Does anybody have CD-ROM/CDTV include files for the various libraries and
devices?  Or maybe some information on what the calls to control the CD drive?
Would it be possible for the include files to be added to the standard E
distribution?  I'd volunteer to write some programs in E to do snazzy things
with the CD if I had such information, and I'd hope they'd be good enough to
give away with E.
   I guess I should post this to comp.sys.amiga.programmer or such, but I only
have read access to Usenet (ahhh...).  If someone would like to post for me,
I'd be very grateful. I'm sure a lot of people would like CD-ROM information.

   Thanks.

---
   _____  _
     /   / |    /  /
    /   /__/   /__/      Jason R. Hulance
   /   /\     /  /   <[email-masked]>
|_/ . /  \ . /  / .